dinsdag 4 maart 2014

Yummy whole wheat, low sugar cupcakes by ninerbakes




I had and still have massive cravings for Victoria Sandwich cake, which I cannot have under my current diet. I could have one small piece, but I can't stop at one small piece.So I had to find a recipe that fulfilled my need for cake which will not blow my sugar count.
 
These cupcakes/fairy cakes using whole wheat flour and hardly any sugar - and they are still yummy and they are HUGE!!!!!

  • Prep Time 10 minutes
  • Baking Time 14-18 minutes
  • Difficulty Easy
Easier if you have an American cup measurement  cup:
  • 1 1/4 cups whole wheat flour
  • 1 1/4 teaspoons of baking powder
  • 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
  • 1/2 teaspoon salt
  • 2 eggs
  • 3/4 cup raw cane sugar
  • 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract or vanilla sugar
  • 1/2 cup vegetable oil
  • 1/2 cup milk
  • Frosting of your choice! Or make butterfly cakes by cutting the top of an squirting some cream on top or making your own whipped cream, slice the top of the cake in two and replace on the cream to form wings.
  • You can also cut cake in half, spread on some jam and some cream and replace the top of the cake and have mini Victoria Sandwich cakes! 
  • Is als

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

De Locker Winkel Ad